(as of Nov 20,2022 07:47:36 UTC – Details)
- Double-layer filter VS Single-layer filter:
1. Filter twice and there isno coffee residue.
2. The dripping speed is reasonable and will not make the coffee weak.
- Stainless steel material VS Black plastic material:
304 stainless steel material, can be in contact with boiling water, healthier than plastic material.
- Wooden handle VS Cork handle:
1. More insulation.
2. It is easier to clean, while the cork handle is difficult to clean when the coffee drips on it.
3. More durable, while the cork handle is easy to damage and fall off after being wet.
Double-layer Filter: Dual layers of 304 stainless steel allow fine oils from coffee powder to infuse themselves into your coffee, creating a richer, fuller flavor and no coffee ground deposits
Heat-resistant Glass: The borosilicate glass decanter is thermal resistant enough to be heated on the stove on a low flame
Large Capacity: The 34-ounce decanter fits eight 4-oz cups of coffee, making it ideal for when you have guests over
Easy Cleanup: The decanter and filter are dishwasher safe, while the wooden sleeve and sleeve tie can be cleaned with a few swipes of a cloth
Safe Material: All materials are BPA-free, including measuring spoons, glass, filter and wooden handle
Personalize Brew: You have full control of the coffee making process. Change up the water temperature, water flow, and coffee ground concentration to make your coffee customized to you
What’s included – Glass Decanter 1, BPA-Free Measuring Scoop 1, 304 Stainless Steel Filter 1, Solid Wood Sleeve 1, User Manual 1